Supervisor - Shepherd Market - 37.5 Hours
Location: Shepherd Market
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure the branch optimises all sales opportunities
- Assist Store Manager in the effective running of the branch
- Accountability for the branch in the absence of the Store and Deputy Manager, accepting responsibility for the overall security of the branch
- Efficiently implement all Ryman systems, procedures, policies and regulations
- Assist with the introduction of new promotions to colleagues and customers
- Assist with the induction of new Sales Assistants to the branch
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to deal with customer queries and complaints
- A true focus to deliver results and sales
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy
- Strong background within a retail environment
- Knowledge on KPI’s
- Passion and Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand with the ability to become an advocate, inspiring others within the team to deliver the same
- Exposure to a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.