Supervisor - Central London
Location: Great Portland Street
You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the high street and online. Ryman trade from more than 200 stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store.
We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Ryman, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
The Job: Supervisor
Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Full-Time
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: 37.5 Hours
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure the branch optimises all sales opportunities
- Assist Store Manager in the effective running of the branch
- Accountability for the branch in the absence of the Store and Deputy Manager, accepting responsibility for the overall security of the branch
- Efficiently implement all Ryman systems, procedures, policies and regulations
- Assist with the introduction of new promotions to colleagues and customers
- Assist with the induction of new Sales Assistants to the branch
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to deal with customer queries and complaints
- A true focus to deliver results and sales
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong background within a retail environment
- Knowledge on KPI’s
- Passion and Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand with the ability to become an advocate, inspiring others within the team to deliver the same
- Exposure to a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.