Post Office Sales Assistant - Regent Street, London SW1Y - 37.5 Hours
Location: Regent Street St James
Department: Sales Assistant
We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Ryman, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
The Job: Post Office Sales Assistant
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
All the teams in Ryman, in our stores and in our Retail Support Centre, demonstrate how passionate about retail we are, by putting our customers first and sharing the vision to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do. We deliver results with energy, enthusiasm and passion. We are all resilient, innovative and adaptable team players.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge
- Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures
- Acquire a high level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge.
- Recognise, and act upon, opportunities to increase the value of sales by offering appropriate additional items.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Proven experience within Retail
- Enthusiasm for the Ryman and The Post Office brand
- The ability to become an ambassador for the brand
- Experience within a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Communication and team working skills
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Ability to approach and sell to customers in a confident and polite manner
- Ability to deal with customer difficulties and complaints
- A true focus to deliver results and sales
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy
- Team Player
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required.