Partnerships & Business Development Executive - 37.5 Hours - Crewe RSC
Location: Crewe RSC
The Job: Partnerships & Business Development Executive
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
All the teams in Ryman, in our stores and in our Retail Support Centre, demonstrate how passionate about retail we are, by putting our customers first and sharing the vision to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do. We deliver results with energy, enthusiasm and passion. We are all resilient, innovative and adaptable team players.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the Head of B2B and Education, the Partnerships & Business Development Executive will be responsible for managing existing partnership relationships with the Business and Education department as well as identifying new partnership opportunities. In addition, the role will include managing new Business Development projects requiring trials, analysis and reporting on success.
- Responsible for the ownership of Business & Education market partnerships with Ryman
- Responsible for delivering sales and new accounts to the Business & Education sales team from the successful activation of business partnerships
- To identify potential new partnerships to assist the Business and Education department’s success and to improve brand recognition and perception
- To identify and attend as Ryman representative partner events to strengthen business relationships.
- To deliver, analyse and report on return on investment results from partnerships
- Working with the Head of B2B & Education to manage trials and reporting of Business Development projects for the department.
- A strong sales or marketing background with proven relationship management experience
- Enthusiasm to meet new people and build relationships
- Ability to analyse and report on results
- The flexibility to travel to visit partners and attend events.
- Common sense
- Personable manner with good communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the department’s needs
- The passion to go “above and beyond” for the good of the department.
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.